Click here to view the National IFMA Headquarters Events page.
8th Annual Charity Golf Outing
The outing has reached Covid guidelines capacity but you can still support the charity golf outing by purchasing 50/50 Split the Pot tickets.
Please join us for the 8th Annual Chicago Chapter of IFMA Charity Golf Outing on September 3, 2020. Please read the following information carefully as this year due to Covid-19 we will be hosting a scaled back event. The event will primarily consist of the golf outing minus the usual tournament contests and fun at the sponsorship holes. We are working hard to make the golf outing a great time for everyone while remaining a safe outing.
New This Year Due to Covid-19:
- Payment must be received in advance to be officially registered. We will not be able to accept walk-in registrations. When registering, please provide names and e-mail addresses for all players being registered as we will email the hole assignments before the outing so there is minimal contact at registration.
- Health declaration/liability release forms must be recieved prior to the outing from each golfer.
- Sponsors will not be present at the course hole; a sponsor logo sign will indentify a sponsored hole.
- There will not be a typical Event-Day Charity Prize Drawing or Silent Auction, but instead a 50/50 split the pot drawing with the money benefiting Blessons for Women. All 50/50 tickets will be sold online and you do not need to be present to win. Online 50/50 ticket sales will cut off at noon the day of the outing.
- No refunds will be processed after August 27 as final numbers are due to the course on that day.
9:00am Check In, putting Practice
10:00am Shotgun Start
Post-Golf 19th Hole Reception
$185 per golfer
To learn more about this great event - check out the golf event page for details.
QUICK REGISTRATON LINKS:
50/50 Split the pot
World Workplace 2020
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
IFMA National will provide login information to all registrants
World Workplace 2020 is a Virtual Experience - don't miss out, registration is open.
World Workplace 2020 Reception - Happy Hour with a Twist
5:30 PM to 7:00 PM
After registering, participants will receive an email the day of the event with a calendar invite and virtual meeting credentials.